About Romeenna Ramos
Ms. Ramos joined Eadie and Payne, LLP as a staff accountant in 2018.
She has seven years experience in public accounting practicing predominately in both attestation and tax services. Ms. Ramos has been an in-charge accountant on several not-for-profit audit engagements and privately-owned business companies. Her tax experience ranges from preparation of individual income taxes, corporate income taxes and not-for-profit organizations. She also has experience in business services that specializes in client accounting, compilation of financial statements and small business reporting, trust accounting for large estates, and filing requirements. Ms. Ramos is a driven, detail-oriented and analytical accounting professional who delivers excellent administrative, communication and interpersonal skills. She continues to further her knowledge by preparing for the CPA exam.
In addition, she is proficient in a variety of accounting software including: Quickbooks, Peachtree, Lacerte, Proseries and Prosystem.
Ms. Ramos’ audit background includes the following sectors:
▪ Small Businesses
Ms. Ramos served as a key team member for the following clients:
▪ Inland Counties Regional Center, Inc.
▪ Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center
▪ Riverside Highland Water Company
▪ Inland Empire NECA-IBEW Labor-Management Cooperation Committee
▪ Local Union 477 IBEW So Sierras Chapter NECA Educational & Training Trust Fund
▪ Riverside County Educational and Training Trust Fund
▪ Hesperia Area Recreation District Foundation
▪ Girl Scouts San Gorgonio Council
▪ Inland Empire Electrical Training Center
▪ Clients that are multi-generational privately-held entities
Recent Relevant CPE: