Frank joined EP in 1991 and was admitted as a partner in 2001. As partner-in-charge of tax services, Frank is responsible for managing personal and business tax and also business service engagements for clients. His industry expertise includes personal, business, estate, and trusts taxation and planning, as well as IRS and state tax audits. Frank is a licensed CPA in California and Arizona. Frank is also a registered Investment Advisor.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Kiwanis Club of Redlands
- Member – Redlands Educational Partnership Foundation
- BS Degree in Accounting, University of Redlands
- Leadership Development Program Graduate, Brainard Strategy